Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Multi purpose board..

Ok next for the month is a multi purpose board.. I got this cork board from the $ store.. Its close to12x12 in size.. I painted the corners with red acrylic paint.. Used the Time flies - stempunk debutante paper for this project.. I used a mask on top of the sheet.. Made free hand diagram of a cat and couple of fish..


I would never have the heart to pin something on the board so made provision to tuck in and hang tags or cards.. Made a little pocket on the cats belly!! The 6 small fish acts as a tag/card holder.. The big hooks on the cats mouth and the bigger fish are for hanging items..
I made this for my craft room so I made tags of different sizes.. Layered few of the tags.. Added a key chain and flower to the handle of the board..


All my favorite charms added on the fish..




I truly enjoyed every bit of making this project....

No comments:

Post a Comment